The National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council's ministry goes beyond providing the Scriptures people need. We make sure those Scriptures are used for evangelism, discipleship, and church growth. That's what makes the National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council unique.
We work with local churches in difference countries and places, teaching them to draw seekers into Bible studies. Christians trained by the National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council gathered people into small group Bible studies.
We do not consider our mission completed until new converts are enfolded into the fellowship of a church. New Christians became church members as a result of our ministry.
In areas where there is no local church, we train Christians to establish new churches. Christians trained by the National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council established new congregations in previously unreached communities.
If you are interested in making a measurable difference through missions, partner with the National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council. Your gifts will start bearing fruit right away. The National Christian Churches Network Cambodia Council can report the number of Scriptures you help provide, as well as the number of people studying those Scriptures, the number of new Christians joining the Church, and the number of new churches being planted. You'll have a real sense of how many lives you've helped change.
We are called by God to provide Scriptures and training worldwide, so that people prepared by the Holy Spirit will be brought into the fellowship of Christ and His Church.
We accomplish our purpose effectively by:
- Providing Bibles and related materials through cost-efficient placement systems.
- Promoting personal, family, and small group Bible study.
- Partnering with churches and mission organizations, supplying them with Bibles, related materials, and training in church planting and Scripture placement.
- Protecting donor investments through accountability systems that measure and report
- the results our ministry partners achieve, through the grace of God.